Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good news today!

What a difference a day makes! I was able to go alone to today's monitoring appointment because Mr. W and I were meeting an HVAC contractor this morning so he stayed home longer to watch Baby Boy. The nurse asked where he was since he is almost always with me. She also told me that my outfit was lovely.
I saw the Nurse Practitioner today not my RE. My lining is still at 10.5mm with the triple line. On my right I have a 19mm follicle! I couldn't help but say, "Thank you, Jesus!" The largest of the small ones on that side is 9mm.
On my left the largest she found was a 14mm.  They were all clustered together on the left and I asked her if there was anyway I could move so that she could see what was going on better. So she had the nurse put pressure on my abdomen and up popped a 18mm follicle!  She said that maybe my RE couldn't see that one yesterday, and I agree. Yesterday the left side was just as messy looking. But why wouldn't he think to put pressure on me to try to get a better look?  I'm sure that it was there yesterday, the 14mm from Sunday, but the view was obstructed. All that fretting that they were shrinking for nothing.
So a 19mm, a 18mm, and 14 and under ones.  I am feeling much more confident now going into the IUI! I trigger tonight between 8-10 pm and then the IUI will be at 10:45 on Friday.
This will put the beta test at the day before my birthday. This birthday will either be really awesome or totally suck. Fingers crossed it will be the former.

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying to St. Gerard for you tomorrow at 3pm with a Divine Mercy Chaplet and Rosary. I have had difficulty in the beginning of my family making and I was given a medal 11 years ago that I have kept through the years of St. Gerard of Mejella. God bless you. God knows your story, He will provide you with all that you need.
    p.s. I love your blog and your furniture hunting and makeovers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also have a St. Gerard chaplet which I plan to pray during my 2 week wait. I appreciate your prayers and well wishes. :)

      Delete