Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sooo ready for this to be over!!!

I am so tired of having our house on the market. We are all sick, and it seems like everyone seems to schedule their viewings during nap time. It is really beginning to take a toll on us. It is next to impossible to get the children out of the house without destroying the tidiness first. My patience is running very, very thin.

Yesterday we had 6 viewings so we spent the day at my mom's house. That was actually nice, since it was a holiday and we could spend the day with her. Before we left, My Little Helper refused to go to the bathroom first. The cross town traffic wasn't as bad as I anticipated so we arrived home about 10 minutes early. I parked around the corner and let the boys crawl around in the car. Then he started yelling, "I have to go potty!" so I unloaded us all from the car and headed towards the house hoping they had left early. Nope, I could see people still inside while he was talking about how he was going to pee on the tree in front of the house. Ack! We just cannot have that!!! So I made him run back around the corner and let him pee on our car/in the gutter. Did I mention this was all happening in the rain?

Please, make it stop! Someone make us an offer. I'm becoming desperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment