Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tonga Room

I find The Bachelor to be a despicable show, but it happened to be on when I walked into the tv room last night and they were talking about this landmark restaurant that was the setting of one of the group dates. It looked very tiki. I've mentioned before that I've had tiki fever ever since The General's birthday party. So, I Tivo'd back a few minutes to see where the were and it was the Tonga Room in San Francisco.
I looked it up online and it is part of the Fairmont Hotels. It seems somewhat familiar, like maybe Ms H-G has told me about it before. There is a rain feature in the middle of the bar. Anyway I am putting this in my mental rolodex for the next time we are in San Francisco. I guess occasionally good things can come from The Bachelor.

No comments:

Post a Comment