Ack!!!! We complied all our paperwork over the weekend and drafted a letter to the sellers in addition to selecting some photos of our house, since we aren't on the market yet. Mr. W put a check in the escrow account. I have two children, but nothing has made me feel more like a grown up that putting in this offer for the Mt. Tabor house. It is a lot of money. It's a big deal. I know people do this all the time, but since it is all new to me I am in awe of the process. And I think a little in shock, it seems a bit out of body to me.
I thought I'd post some more photos of the interior after we initially toured the house in May. However, I discovered that we somehow lost all of those. Too bad. Hopefully they will accept our offer at a lower price and I can get in there again to take more photos. Fingers crossed
St. Carlo Acutis Nutella Puppy Chow Snack
10 months ago
So exciting! Hope it all goes smoothly and looking forward to pics:-)
ReplyDelete