Friday, November 8, 2019

Bunny time

The kids have been playing with the bunnies a ton recently. They used to just visit them in their hutch or play in the yard with them in a pen, but now every time I look it seems that someone has brought a rabbit inside. It is pretty cute.


They are even good companions during our homeschool day especially during reading time.

Little Miss has finally gotten comfortable picking up, carrying, or holding the bunnies on her lap. That first Easter when they received them from the Easter Bunny we had them sit cross legged on the floor and put each of their bunnies in each of their laps, but she could feel Elsa's nails through her clothes and has been spooked about holding them ever since. I'm proud of her for overcoming this fear.

T-Bone has long wanted to make movies when he grows up. Sometimes after school he will direct movies of the bunnies with his siblings acting out the voices. This is a shot from one of the 'sets.'


And speaking of homeschool, I use Scrabble as a tool for math, spelling, and vocabulary. I was never a strong speller so this was not a game I played or enjoyed as a child. I'm hoping to make it more positive for my children. And I have a habit of taking photos of the board so we can track our progress on the words we are able to come up with and use.




No comments:

Post a Comment