Monday, November 18, 2019

A Mother Son tea party


One of Mr. W's co-workers has a son that was in Deuce's class at the old school and we became fast friends. I'm always posting photos of my tea travels and she mentioned at the company summer picnic that she would love to join me sometime and that her son might like it too. Of course I loved that idea! It took a while for us to get all coordinated and scheduled (she's getting another degree right now on top of working) but we finally had our tea.

The boys were so sweet and did a nice job or trying new foods and using their table manners. Their attention span waned pretty quickly though so she and I did our best to make it through the courses quickly.


Scones with lemon curd AND jam.
We had such a nice time. I need to plan of these types of mother son outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment