Friday, September 13, 2013

Wallpaper ideas

I received an email from Bradbury and Bradbury that they are offering to waive their design fee for their B.J. Talbert roomset. This was one of the wallpapers that I ordered samples of last year when I was getting ideas for exterior paint colors. Conveniently for us, this roomset has a 14"h border, most are 24" or much smaller, like 8-10". The picture rail is set at 14" below the ceiling in every room in our house so it is a challenge. Also this roomset compliments our new fireplace tiles so well! Bradbury charges $600 (!) so it is definitely a good opportunity since I could get an idea of how much wall & ceiling papers I would need to order; and therefore, know how much money we need to save up for this room. I think they would be better at doing the reflected ceiling plan than me. I have no experience with that.

The upper sample is the wall fill ad the lower is a dado paper for the lower half.  It pulls out all the colors from the new tiles.

These are the frieze options. I like the one on the right with the  larger flowers. Anything would be better than what we currently have.  A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment