Friday, November 20, 2009

BFN

A big, fat negative. That is what the pregnancy test showed. It is depressing. We now move on to cycle #14. 14! FFS! I am not surprised since it took 18 cycles to conceive the littlest W, which included 3 rounds of clomid, a hysterosalpingogram, a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. So although we ideally wanted 3 years spacing for our children, we started earlier than a "normal" fertile woman would need to. And good thing since I am still not pregnant.
The polyps and endometriosis have not come back so who the eff knows what is prefenting me from getting pregnant this time. It is certainly not from lack of trying. I have done 4 rounds of clomid this time and all were unsuccessful. That is a s far as we will go. There is an open enrollment at the end of January at the adoption agency that we looked into when we were trying the first time. If we are not successful by then I think we are going to start that process. I always wanted to adopt in addition to delivering children. Anyway. I was really hoping I'd have something very good to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Hope is a real pain in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment