Friday, February 15, 2013

St. Valentine's Day Dinner

On our very first St. Valentine's Day together Mr. W and I made fondue at his house. It has been our tradition ever since to have fondue at home.  I signed up to be one of the mom's who helped with the St. Valentine's Day party at Our Little Helper's school today. His teacher had asked parents to bring in any books if we had them, I ended up being the only one with a book so I read our copy of Robert Sabuda's Saint Valentine aloud to the class. I also used it as decoration for our dinner table. I also treated myself to some cut tulips from TJ's & Freddy's. I reused the pink candle from the baby shower.

 
Helping Momma set the table.


I made the traditional Swiss fondue this year, I didn't plan well enough in advance to look up ingredients for a different recipe before leaving the house for the day.  That's okay though, because the traditional recipe is always delicious.
OLH really loves fondue. Trying to retrieve a piece of lost bread.
 With my two little Valentines.


No comments:

Post a Comment