Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting

My temps aren't real great.  I have had a full thermal shift, but they are pretty mediocre numbers.  I've been comparing this cycle's chart to those successful ones with the boys.  I'm not feeling very confident.  Hopefully my temps will start to go up, but I'm not sure if I'll bother to POAS on Sunday if they don't improve.

Also I was having some serious itchiness down there so I was afraid I was getting a yeast infection from the prometrium suppositories.  I started my last pregnancy with a UTI from the suppositories so I was afraid that I was having a similar reaction.  When I called the nurse to tell her she asked me if I have a peanut allergy.  I don't, but apparently the progesterone is suspended in peanut oil in the prometrium pills. She told me that she wanted to switch me from prometrium to a micronized progesterone which is what I was on last pregnancy.  However that is only available at the compounding pharmacy in the West Hills, so they put me on prometrium this time so I could avoid driving across the river.  She wanted me to wait and see if the switch helps before testing for a yeast infection.  I was less than thrilled at the idea of just waiting it out, itchy is not fun!  But, I started to notice an improvement right away, so I guess my vagina is allergic to peanuts?  More reasons to hate infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment